1. Setup technologies.
Choose Technologies in drop-down menu (KNX, Homekit, Audio Player and AV/TV control).
Please turn off unused technologies to get more CPU power. After restart unused technologies will be disabled automatically.
2. Setup license mode.
You can use two types of license mode.
- Full license mode. Use all technologies and abilities of PYXIS.
- Free license mode. Use only one technology for free control from Android App PYXIS and only less than 30 accessories will work in Wi Fi mode. For example, you can choose KNX and get free control via Android App using Wi Fi connections.
3. Setup login and password.
You can change login and password for entering in setup mode. We recommend change it for getting most secure system.
4. Setup Rooms.
This feature used only for PYXIS Android App, not for HomeKit. To setup HomeKit rooms you should use “Home” application in your iOS10 or any App for Homekit.
To add room, press “+ row”, to delete room – press “x”.
Enter “Name” of room (it will appear in Android application PYXIS), “Speech title” (use only lowercase letters) for using built-in offline speech recognizer and fill “Order”(it will used in PYXIS App to sort rooms).
5. Advanced technologies setup :
You can change name of bridge (it will appear in HomeKit App), can change port (only if you need use other port and change) and pin for registering in iOS device.
There is settings for changing KNX Router Port.
Here is a section to setup your Audio/Video devices. Now it support only Samsung Smart TV control.
To add TV’s, press “+ row”. To delete TV’s, press “x”. Then enter IP addresses for your TV’s. Find list of commands here.
- Speech recognizer
Choose your language and Recognizer type for voice control function.
To use it, you need also plug USB microphone. We tested it with CM108 USB microphone.
6. Setup Accessories
This is main section for accessories setup.
a) To add accessory press “+item“.
b) Fill Name of accessory and Speech title (if you want to use built-in offline speech recognizer)
c) Choose Technology – KNX, choose Room in drop-down menu and fill order.
d) Choose Type
For KNX now available:
- a) lightbulb relay — for any lighting device,
- b) lightbulb dimmer – for any dimming device,
- d) switch — for any relay loads,
- e) outlet — for any outlets (relay loads),
- g) temperature sensor — for indication of temperature,
- h) contact sensor — for indication status of contacts (NO or NC),
- i) leak sensor — for indication status of leakage,
- j) light sensor — for indication lighting value,
- k) humidity sensor — for indication humidity value,
- l) motion sensor — for detecting movement,
e) Setup address of device – SetDPT and Listen DPT accordimg Group Addresses from ETS
f) Set up all accessories that you have.
When you will finish setup, please push SAVE and RESTART SERVICES. After 5 minutes PYXIS will be ready.
If you you need any support, please contact us in our WhatsAPP group PRESS HERE or use QR code: