After turning on Raspberry Pi with Pyxis 5.1.0, please type in web browser http://pyxis.local or IP address of Pyxis.
You will get new web interface. It has same look as a Pyxis App for Android. You can make all same setups in Pyxis App for Android too:
In the bottom, you can find 3 buttons: Scenes, Rooms, Settings.
For setup configuration, click on Settings button. You will see settings page. Enter login and password (admin and admin) and push green button “1.LOAD SETTINGS”. You will see notification on the bottom “Config upload successfully”, otherwise you will see notification “Error in upload config”. If upload was successful, push on red button “2.SETUP”. If you use IP address for entering to web interface, do not forget fill IP address instead pyxis.local. Using grey button “3. BACKUP SETTINGS”, you can save settings in file or restore Pyxis configuration from it.
Then you will see Settings page. On this page you can find:
- control buttons on the top (cancel, save, restart, shutdown and expand SD)
- Raspberry Pi IP address
- License status (PRO or FREE)
- Links to our web resources (green pointer in top right)
- settings sections
- update section
1. Choose technologies
Clicking on this section, you will get menu for choosing technologies. Please turn off unused technologies, to get more CPU perfomance. Then click on “Save” button in the right top. After restarting, unused technologies, will be disabled automatically.
2. Setup license mode
In this section, you can paste license key. After changing settings, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
3. Setup Login | Password
In this section, you can change Login and Password to entering in settings. We recommend to change Login and Password for improving Security.
4. Add rooms
This section allow to add, edit, delete, customize name of you rooms. Rooms, created in this item will appear in Pyxis App. Please, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
5. Advanced technologies setup
In this section, you can change and set advanced features. Please, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
a) Homekit – you can change name of Homekit device,change pin for pairing or unbind iOS devices.
b) Audio/video control – for set IP control AV devices (Samsung TV, Custom terminal and Blustream matrix).
c) KNX – this settings allow to set Pyxis for working with KNX devices. If you use KNX in tunneling mode,change only IP address. If you use KNX in multicast mode, you no need to change this settings.
d) MQTT – this settings allow to set mqtt driver.
e) Xiaomi – this settings allow to set Xiaomi MiHome.
f) Speech recognizer – this settings allow to set speech recognizer and choose Google Home and Amazon Echo voice control.
6. Add accessories
In this section you can add, edit, delete and set accessories for HDL Bus Pro.
For HDL Buspro you can set:
- a) lightbulb relay — for any light device,
- b) lightbulb dimmer – for any dimming device,
- c) lightbulb RGB – for RGB device,
- d) switch — for any relay loads,
- e) outlet — for any outlets (relay loads),
- f) thermostat — for control climate, using HVAC or IR commands, via DLP and MPTL14.46 panels,
- g) floor heating – for control temperature of floor heating,
- h) window covering – for control shades,
- i) temperature sensor — for indication of temperature,
- j) contact sensor — for indication status of contacts (NO or NC),
- k) leak sensor — for indication status of leakage,
- l) light sensor — for indication lighting value,
- m) humidity sensor — for indication humidity value,
- n) motion sensor — for detecting movement,
- o) music player — for control some Z-Audio functions (PLAY/STOP),
- p) IR emitter,
- q) DLP button emulation
Please, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
For getting DLP button emulation feature, please pay attention on screenshot.
7. Add scenes
You can create many scenes and use it for control your devices. In this version you can create scenes for lights.
After creating rooms, accessories and scenes, save all changes and restart Pyxis
If you need support, please contact us.