You can use two types of license mode.
- Full license mode. Use all technologies and abilities of Pyxis.
- Free license mode. Use only one technology for free and only less than 30 accessories will work in Wi Fi mode. For example, you can choose HDL, get free control via Android App using your Wi Fi connections.
4. Setup Rooms. This feature used only for Pyxis application, not for HomeKit. To setup HomeKit rooms you should use “Home” application in your iOS10.
Setup all your rooms: press “+ row” to add more rooms or “x” to delete room. Enter name room – it will appear in Android application PYXIS. Enter speech title, but use only lowercase letters. Choose order, it will used in PYXIS App to sort rooms.
5. Advanced technologies setup :
Enter name for bridge. It will appear in HomeKit App.
You can change port only if you need use other port.
Change pin for using for setup on iOS device.
- USB – RS485 converter (Test Mode)
There is settings for using USB – RS485 converter as IP interface.
It work in test mode and intended to connect IP port of Raspberry Pi and Bus.
You must choose USB converter port.
Choose modbus mode:
Slave mode (default). In this mode your Pyxis will be as slave modbus device, and can be controlled by another master device. To setup you need addresses – get it on Modbus Slave Setup section.
Master mode. In this mode your Pyxis will be as master and can control other slave devices.
Slave and master mode. Use this mode to get both.
Setup master mode:
1. Choose USB-RS485 converter if you will use serial port or choose “none” to use TCP IP connection.
2. If you choose USB-RS485, then setup serial port connection. Settings for TCP IP mode are per accessory, and you will setup it at Accessories section
3. For Slave mode setup communication mode (TCP IP or Serial port). If you choose USB-RS485, then setup serial port connection. Also you can get slave addresses by link below. But remeber – you will get right addresses only after finished setup Accessories and restart Pyxis.
For TCP IP mode it uses 502 port.
Here is a section to setup your Audio/Video devices. Now it support only Samsung Smart TV control.
To add TV’s, press “+ row”. To delete TV’s, press “x”. Then enter IP addresses for your TV’s. Find list of commands here.
- KNX (Test Mode)
Choose port for your KNX router (usually use 3671 or 6720).
Choose your language and Recognizer type for voice control function. To use it, you need also plug USB microphone. We tested it with CM108 USB microphone.
6. Setup Accessories
This is main section for accessories setup.
Setup is depends on your technology and Type.
7. Setup speech phrases (Test Mode)
- a) lightbulb relay — for any lighting device,
- b) lightbulb dimmer – for any dimming device,
- c) lightbulb RGB – for RGB device,
- d) switch — for any relay loads,
- e) outlet — for any outlets (relay loads),
- f) thermostat — for control climate using HVAC or IR commands, via any types of panels
- g) temperature sensor — for indication of temperature,
- h) contact sensor — for indication status of contacts (NO or NC),
- i) leak sensor — for indication status of leakage,
- j) light sensor — for indication lighting value,
- k) humidity sensor — for indication humidity value,
- l) motion sensor — for detecting movement,
- m) music player — for control some Z-Audio functions (PLAY/STOP, VOLUME UP/DOWN),
- n) IR emitter.
- o) AV control — for sending control signals by LAN (now implemented for SAMSUNG TV).