1. Setup technologies.
Choose Technologies in drop-down menu (Modbus, Homekit, Audio Player, AV/TV control, Speech Recognition).
Please turn off unused technologies to get more CPU power. After restart unused technologies will be disabled automatically.
2. Setup license mode.
You can use two types of license mode.
- Full license mode. Use all technologies and abilities of PYXIS.
- Free license mode. Use only one technology for free control from Android App PYXIS and only less than 30 accessories will work in Wi Fi mode. For example, you can choose ModBus and get free control via Android App using Wi Fi connections.
3. Setup login and password.
You can change login and password for entering in setup mode. We recommend change it for getting most secure system.
4. Setup Rooms.
This feature used only for PYXIS Android App, not for HomeKit. To setup HomeKit rooms you should use “Home” application in your iOS10 or any App for Homekit.
To add room, press “+ row”, to delete room – press “x”.
Enter “Name” of room (it will appear in Android application PYXIS), “Speech title” (use only lowercase letters) for using built-in offline speech recognizer and fill “Order”(it will used in PYXIS App to sort rooms).
5. Advanced technologies setup :
You can change name of bridge (it will appear in HomeKit App), can change port (only if you need use other port and change) and pin for registering in iOS device.
Choose modbus mode:
Slave mode (default). In this mode your PYXIS will be as a slave modbus device, and can be controlled by another master device.
To setup you need addresses – get it on Modbus Slave Setup section.
Master mode. In this mode your PYXIS will be as a master and can control other slave devices.
Slave and master mode. Use this mode to get both.
Setup master mode:
1. Choose USB-RS485 converter if you will use serial port or choose “none” to use TCP IP connection.
2. If you choose USB-RS485, then setup serial port connection. Settings for TCP IP mode are per accessory, and you will setup it at Accessories section
Setup slave mode
- Setup communication mode (TCP IP or Serial port). If you choose USB-RS485, please set up serial port connection.
- Also you can get slave addresses by link below. Important note: for getting proper addresses, use this link only after finishing setup of Accessories and restarting PYXIS.
For TCP IP mode it uses 502 port.
Here is a section to setup your Audio/Video devices. Now it support only Samsung Smart TV control.
To add TV’s, press “+ row”. To delete TV’s, press “x”. Then enter IP addresses for your TV’s. Find list of commands here.
- Speech recognizer
Choose your language and Recognizer type for voice control function.
To use it, you need also plug USB microphone. We tested it with CM108 USB microphone.
6. Setup Accessories
This is main section for accessories setup.
a) To add accessory press “+item“.
b) Fill Name of accessory and Speech title (if you want to use built-in offline speech recognizer)
c) Choose Technology – Modbus, choose Room in drop-down menu and fill order.
d) Choose Type
For Modbus now available:
- a) lightbulb relay — for any lighting device,
- b) lightbulb dimmer – for any dimming device,
- c) lightbulb RGB – for RGB device,
- d) switch — for any relay loads,
- e) outlet — for any outlets (relay loads),
- f) thermostat — for control climate using HVAC or IR commands, via any types of panels
- g) temperature sensor — for indication of temperature,
- h) contact sensor — for indication status of contacts (NO or NC),
- i) leak sensor — for indication status of leakage,
- j) light sensor — for indication lighting value,
- k) humidity sensor — for indication humidity value,
- l) motion sensor — for detecting movement,
- o) AV control — for sending control signals by LAN (now implemented for SAMSUNG TV).
e) Setup address of device – Device Address, Register Address and Read Timer.
f) Set up all accessories that you have.
When you will finish setup, please push SAVE and RESTART SERVICES. After 5 minutes PYXIS will be ready.
If you you need any support, please contact us in our WhatsAPP group PRESS HERE or use QR code: