After turning on Raspberry Pi with Pyxis, please type in web browser http://pyxis.local or IP address of Pyxis.
You will get new web interface. It has same look as a Pyxis App for Android. You can make all same setups in Pyxis App for Android too:
In the bottom, you can find 3 buttons: Rooms, Scenes, Settings.
For setup configuration, click on Settings button. You will get settings page. Enter login and password (admin and admin) and push green button “1.LOAD SETTINGS”. You will see notification on the bottom “Config upload successfully”, otherwise you will see notification “Error in upload config”. If upload was successful, push on red button “2.SETUP”
You will get Settings page. On this page you can see:
- control buttons on the top (cancel, save, restart, shutdown and expand SD)
- Raspberry Pi IP address
- License status (PRO or FREE)
- Links to our web resources (green pointer, under Expand SD)
- settings sections
- update section
1. Choose technologies
Clicking on this section, you will get menu for choosing technologies. Please turn off unused technologies, to get more CPU power. After restart, unused technologies, will be disabled automatically. After choosing, please click on “Save” button in the right top.
2. Setup license mode
In this section, you can add license key and choose technology for free mode. After changing settings, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
3. Setup Login | Password
In this section, you can change Login and Password to entering in settings. We recommend to change Login and Password for improving Security.
4. Add rooms
This section allow to add, edit, delete, customize name of you rooms and create speech titles for using Amazon Echo and Google Home voice control. Rooms, created in this item will appear in Pyxis App. Please, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
5. Advanced technologies setup
In this section, you can change and set advanced features. Please, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
a) Homekit – you can change name of Homekit device,change pin for pairing or unbind iOS devices.
b) HDL – you can connect to HDL Bus Pro, using USB-RS-485 converter.
c) G4 – you can connect to Smart bus, using USB-RS-485 converter.
d) Modbus -this settings allow to set Pyxis for working with Modbus devices.
e) Audio/video control – for set IP control AV devices (Samsung TV, Custom terminal and Blustream matrix).
f) KNX – this settings allow to set Pyxis for working with KNX devices. If you use KNX in tunneling mode,change only IP address. If you use KNX in multicast mode, you no need to change this settings.
g) MQTT – this settings allow to set mqtt driver.
h) Xiaomi – this settings allow to set Xiaomi MiHome.
i) Z-Wave – this settings allow to set Pyxis for working with Z-Wave devices. We made integration, based on Open-zwave driver.
j) Speech recognizer – this settings allow to set speech recognizer and choose Google Home and Amazon Echo voice control.
6. Add accessories
In this section, you can add, edit, delete and set accessories for G4.
For G4 you can set:
- a) lightbulb relay — for any light device,
- b) lightbulb dimmer – for any dimming device,
- c) lightbulb RGB – for RGB device,
- d) switch — for any relay loads,
- e) outlet — for any outlets (relay loads),
- f) thermostat — for control climate, using HVAC or IR commands, via DLP and MPTL14.46 panels,
- g) window covering – for control shades,
- h) temperature sensor — for indication of temperature,
- i) contact sensor — for indication status of contacts (NO or NC),
- j) leak sensor — for indication status of leakage,
- k) light sensor — for indication lighting value,
- l) motion sensor — for detecting movement,
- m) music player — for control some Z-Audio functions (PLAY/STOP),
- n) IR emitter,
Please, do not forget click on “Save” button in the right top.
7. Add scenes
You can create many scenes and use it for control your devices. In this version you can create scenes for lights.
After creating rooms, accessories and scenes, save all changes and restart Raspberry Pi.
If you need support, please contact us.