To get FULL support — join in our WhatsAPP group. PRESS HERE or use QR code:
Before using it — remember that it stop working every 2 hours without license. To run it again please press «Restart» in Settings.
YOU CAN CAUSE SD PARTITION TROUBLES, BREAK YOUR RPI BY POWER DISABLING AND HARD RESETING.
For installing our controller you need:
— Raspberry Pi 2 or Raspbery Pi 3 mini computer, power supply for Raspberry Pi, at least it need 5V 2A and more amperage. Lower amperage may cause memory leaks, bugs and glitches.
— Micro SD card 4Gb minimum. Please use SD card manufactured by Kingston, Transcend.
Steps of installation (for WIndows PC):
2. Download and install Win32DiskImager. Run it.
3. Unzip downloaded image and write it on your SD card using Win32DiskImager (open *.img file in Win32DiskImager, then choose your SD card, then press «Write»).
4. Insert micro SD in Raspberry Pi, connect Raspberry Pi in the same router, that IP interface of Smart Home and power on it.
5. Fill in WEB browser http://ihome-rf.local and enter it. You will see configuration page.
6.Add rows and fill all columns. You need fill «name», «type», «subtype», «technology», «address»(depend of technology).
-«name» — it is name of your channel, switch, sensor etc. For example «chandelier», «iron socket» or «Temp in Garage»;
-«type» — choose type of device.
- a) lightbulb — for any lighting device,
- b) switch — for any relay loads,
- c) outlet — for any outlets (relays),
- d) thermostat — for control climate using HVAC or IR, via any types DDP or DLP,
- e) temperature sensor — for indication of temperature,
- f) contact sensor — for indication status of contacts (NO or NC),
- g) contact sensor_with PUSH — for indication status of contacts (NO or NC) and getting PUSH messages,
- h) leak sensor — for indication status of leakage,
- i) light sensor — for indication lighting value,
- j) motion sensor — for detecting movement,
- k) z-audio — for control some Z-Audio functions (PLAY/STOP, VOLUME UP/DOWN),
- l) mpdaudio — built-in network media player,
- m)IR emitter.
- n) AV control — for sending control signals by LAN (now implemented SAMSUNG TV).
«subtype» — fill only for lighting, switch and outlet type
- a) relay — for any relay loads (lighting, loads, motor etc)
- b) dimmer — for dimming loads
- c) RGB — for RGB loads
«technology» — choose you type of devices. For Smart Bus G4 choose G4, for HDL Bus Pro — HDL, for KNX — KNX, for Modbus — Modbus
«G4 address» — fill subnetID/deviceID/channeID if you use Smart Bus G4 devices. For DDP, sensors fill only subnetID/deviceID, for 4Z sensors, IR emitter — fill subnetID/deviceID/channeID, for DMX — fill subnetID/deviceID/channeID
«HDL address» — fill subnetID/deviceID/channeID if you use HDL Bus Pro devices. For DDP, sensors fill only subnetID/deviceID, for 4Z sensors, IR emitter — fill subnetID/deviceID/channeID, for DMX — fill subnetID/deviceID/channeID
When you will finish, please, push buttons SAVE, LOAD and RESTART SERVICES. Wait for 4-5 minutes.
7. Download the app for your accessory on your iOS device, go to the App Store and get the app for your accessory, for example:
Pair your accessory and iOS device Your accessory will come with a HomeKit setup code that looks like this:
On your iOS device, open the app for your accessory and point your device’s camera at the setup code to scan it or fill it manually. You can find code in web interface of iHome-RF ecoSYS and edit it.
8. Control your accessories with Siri.
After you pair your accessory and iOS device, you can control the accessory with Siri commands. Here are some examples: «Turn on the lights» or «Turn off the lights.» «Dim the lights» or «Set the brightness to 50%.» «Set the temperature to 68 degrees.» «Turn on the coffee maker.» If you set up homes, rooms, zones, or scenes, you can use commands like this: «Turn on the upstairs lights.» «Turn off Chloe’s light.» «Turn down the kitchen lights.» «Dim the lights in the dining room to 50%.» «Make the living room lights the brightest.» «Set the Tahoe house to 72 degrees.» «Set the thermostat downstairs to 70.» «Turn on the printer in the office.» «Party.» «Dinner party.» «Goodnight.» For some accessories, Siri commands won’t work while your iOS device is locked. For example, you’ll need to unlock your device before you can use Siri to unlock your door.
9. Control your accessories away from home.
If you have an Apple TV (3rd generation or later), you can control your accessories with Siri commands when you’re away from home. Just sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on your iOS device and Apple TV. If your remote access isn’t working, sign out of iCloud on your Apple TV, then sign back in. To sign in, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud. Group accessories in homes, rooms, zones, and scenes Depending on the app that you use for your accessories, you might be able to group accessories in homes, rooms, or scenes. This lets you control a group of accessories with a single Siri command. You’ll need to set up these groups within apps for the accessories, and some apps might not have this option.
10. Share control of your accessories.
After you group your accessories in a home, you can invite other people to share control of these accessories. People need to sign in to iCloud to accept the invitation. If you create the home, you’re the administrator. People you invite are shared users.
11. Delete your home data or reset your accessories.
To delete all of the home data from your iOS device and iCloud, go to Settings > Privacy > HomeKit and tap Reset HomeKit Configuration. You can also manually reset your accessories. You might need to do this when you move into a home with HomeKit accessories that the previous resident didn’t reset. Check the accessory’s documentation for instructions or contact the manufacturer for help.
12. How to use and setup built-in network player.
iHome-RF ecosys has built-in network player. Raspberry Pi has audio output and HDMI. You can get audio using any of this output. We recommend use amplifier because you will get very low output. Raspberry Pi also has USB for external disks. You can also control this player by DDP or DLP.
For control player by DDP or DLP you can make some steps:
- a) open WEB interface of iHome-RF ecoSYS,
- b) add row, fill name of player, select «MPDaudio» in type, select «dimmer» in subtype (to control volume), select «technology» and fill subID/devID,
- c) open settings of music page on panel and put devID and subID,
- d) also you can set up DDP or DLP using special soft for programming.
Actually it is MPD player. Music Player Daemon (MPD) is a flexible, powerful, server-side application for playing music. Through plugins and libraries it can play a variety of sound files while being controlled by its network protocol.
All settings you need to create in Auremo — soft for Windows. Download and install it on your laptop or PC. Then open application and set up MPD on your RaspberryPi.
First of all go to File==>Edit settings and add server and main settings. After that go to File==> Add stream by URL and add all network radio stations that you need. Save changes. You can also Add streams from M3U/M3U files. Just find the way to this files. You can control MPD player also using apps for iOS and Android, for example MpOD for iOS or MPDroid for Android.