Pyxis software constatly updated. So there is need to transfer old settings (including License key) on new image. Please find below how to make it in 5 minutes. This feature valid only for ver 3.1.0
1. Enter in web interface of “old” image using link http://pyxis.local/. You will get settings page.
2. Find “JSON” button in SETUP section and push it. You will open settings in drop-down window.
3. Select all settings (Ctrl+A) in drop-down window, copy all settings (Ctrl+C) and paste in any Text Editor (Notes, Word etc). Save it on your PC or Laptop.
4. Download new image and install it. Please find information how to install here.
5. After installing, enter in web interface of “new” image using link http://pyxis.local/. You will get settings page.
6. Find “JSON” button in SETUP section again and push it. Copy all settings from saved text file and Paste it in drop-down window.
7. Push “save” button in drop-down window for saving settings and closing it. Then save and restart services using buttons in bottom of web interface.